In our work to verify the terms of engagement and your credentials with Linguabee and to ensure our records are current, complete, and accurately reflect our business-to-business relationship, we request that we have photocopies of the documents as follows:

  • A signed copy of the Professional Services Agreement (a blank copy will be sent to you) 
  • Resume
  • Driver’s license or passport (Why is this required?)
  • College degrees/transcripts if any 
  • RID card, EIPA, and/or other certifications if any
  • Business card (To verify that you do not offer your services exclusively through Linguabee)
  • Business license/General Excise Tax License/LLC (Varies by state)
  • Liability insurance 
  • Automobile insurance (Some contracts require that service providers carry coverage when they are on their property (I.e., college campus) for liability purposes)

If some of the aforementioned documents are unavailable, please contact to see what the alternatives may be. 

Did this answer your question?