For existing users with an individual account:
Log in to your account, and you will see your Dashboard, then do the following:
- Click on Settings.
- Select Organizations and a new page will appear with the list of existing organizations your email address is associated with.
- Click on the blue button, + Create new organization
- It will ask you for organization name, website address, and billing email (for the billing person who will be responsible for handling the payments of services).
- Submit by clicking Create
- You are all set with a new organization account.
To get started with the new organization account, learn more about what to do next.
If you have not created an individual account:
An individual account must be created in order to sign up for an organization account.
On the home page, click Sign up then do the following:
- Add your first and last name on the form.
- Fill in your email address
- Create a password, and review the terms and conditions
- Submit and it will take you to the next page.
- It will ask you whether you are an interpreter, you have two options to choose, "No, I am not an interpreter" or "Yes, I am an interpreter".
- You can create an organization account if you plan to create multiple requestors, coordinator(s), billing manager(s) accounts within an organization account. Learn more about an organization account with Linguabee.
- You are all set and you can now create a request!
Haven't created an individual account with Linguabee yet? Let's get started!