How do I make an onsite request?
To make an onsite request, please follow the steps below:
- Log into your Linguabee account
- Click on Request Services in the upper left corner
- Enter the physical location of the request
- For a new location, click on the blue +Enter new location and enter the address, then click Next
- TIP: You can save any new locations by checking the Save this location for future use box
- For a previously used location, simply select one of the selected addresses listed in your account then click Next
- Enter any specific arrival instructions for the Service Provider (i.e. park in Lot A, check in front desk, etc…) to be aware of, then click Next
- Enter the Date and Time of the request then click Next
- If you are in need of a Deaf Service Provider (CDI/DI), please check the box that reads Request A Deaf Service Provider (CDI/DI)
- Enter the Request Details (please provide as much information as possible), and then click Next
- Enter the Deaf Consumer Information and check all applicable boxes, then click Next
- From this point, kindly proceed with the Onsite Contact Person, and Broadcast Preference steps
- Once you reach the Does This Look Right page, kindly review the details of your request. Once you are able to confirm all the details are accurate, proceed to click Next to submit your request in our system.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team at: email@example.com