Documentation, Credentials, and Online Profile (nationwide)
Documentation and Credentials
In our work to verify the terms of engagement and your credentials with Linguabee and to ensure our records are current, complete, and accurately reflect our business-to-business relationship, below is a list of the requirements before your account can be activated. All photocopies can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for the team's review.
- Front and back of driver’s license or passport (Why is this required?)
- College degrees/transcripts if any (unofficial transcripts will be accepted)
- RID card, EIPA, state certifications/credentials, and/or other certifications/credentials if any
- Business card (to verify that you do not offer your services exclusively through Linguabee)
- Professional liability insurance
- State licensure where applicable
- W9 (a separate email will be sent to you with a link, to complete electronically. Attachments cannot be accepted)
- LLC/Business license/state tax license (to verify that you are operating your own business in the state you provide your services where applicable)
If some of the aforementioned documents are unavailable, please contact email@example.com to see what the alternatives may be.
Online Account with Linguabee
(Online accounts can be created here), please complete the following:
- Public Profile (see one of the Linguabee co-founders' profile here as an example here)
- Notification Preferences
- Bank Account Info
When this step is completed, scheduling a kickoff call will be the final stage for the account activation.