How can I add a new member to my organization account?
Need to add new members to your organization account? Not a problem! Below you can find steps on how to invite additional Requestors/Coordinators to your organization’s account under Linguabee:
- Log into your Linguabee account
- Once you are logged into your account, on the upper right corner, locate and click on Your Name next to a drop-down arrow icon.
- Click on Manage Organizations.
- Click on the Organization you need to add users to.
- In the left sidebar, click on Members.
- In the upper right corner, click on the blue +Invite Member button
- Enter the new user’s email address and the status you wish for them to have in the account.
Our system will send an invitation to the new user to create a new account with us which will automatically link them to the organization’s account allowing them to make requests.